While Japanese gardens have come to be an expected feature of many botanical parks around the world, the Japanese Tea Garden, which opened in 1894, was the first public tea garden in the United States. The original plot consisted of less than half...
- 1 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines