Collected by jessica fernandez
306 E San Antonio St, Marfa, TX 79843, USA
My husband and I arrived in Marfa and decided to stop for a drink at the Lost Horse Saloon, where the bar scene is quiet, but the crowd is a mixture of locals in denim and cowboy hats with visiting New Yorkers and roadtrippers from all over the...
1001 W San Antonio St, Marfa, TX 79843, USA
Marfa is kind of like a gemstone, it's rough, natural, yet at the same time really refined and modern. We bought a tiny piece of pyrite that looked like it was hand-carved, but it is actually how it's found in nature. I can't say there's a better...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun