Amelia Island Anniversary Getaway
Collected by Christina Saull , AFAR Ambassador
39 Beach Lagoon Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
The 40 year old hotel has just undergone a $85 million renovation and is in tip-top shape. But aside from that, what makes this place so unique are the cool people that work there. It's a place that values humans, and their ideas, including some...
29 S 3rd St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Carbs are pretty much my life, so when everyone told me I needed to go to 29 South, I got especially excited when I saw that they served something called the "Crust of the Day." Tucked into a quiet side street, this house turned farm-to-table...
- 1 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 2 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 3 Tips + News Costa Rica Opens to All U.S. Travelers—No COVID Test or Quarantine Required
- 4 Trains There’s Now a Direct High-Speed Train From Amsterdam to London
- 5 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You’ll Probably Have to Quarantine as List Hits Record High