Amelia Island Anniversary Getaway
Collected by Christina Saull , AFAR Ambassador
4 North 2nd St, Cumberland Island, GA 32034, USA
If you want to go to a non-commercial private island, your best bet in the US is Cumberland Island. The Greyfield Inn is the only hotel and, in fact, the only business on the entire island. At the Carnegie owned mansion turned into a charming Inn,...
39 Beach Lagoon Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
The 40 year old hotel has just undergone a $85 million renovation and is in tip-top shape. But aside from that, what makes this place so unique are the cool people that work there. It's a place that values humans, and their ideas, including some...
29 S 3rd St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Carbs are pretty much my life, so when everyone told me I needed to go to 29 South, I got especially excited when I saw that they served something called the "Crust of the Day." Tucked into a quiet side street, this house turned farm-to-table...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time