Collected by Amber Hockeborne
White Sands, NM 88002, USA
Once a month there is an opportunity to camp under the stars and witness a full moon in White Sands, NM. But rarely do rain clouds fill the sky making for a spectacular display of a gray sky against the stunning white sand. I was lucky enough to...
9207 TX-17, Toyahvale, TX 79786, USA
After being asked to perform this wedding ceremony, I caught the bride and groom in what I feel to be a very honest moment. Three guests, one dog in attendance and a little white church made for an unforgettable day. We danced in the dirt while...
I didn't expect after spending the day hiking around Machu Picchu to experience another moment of breathtaking beauty. The town of Aquas Calientes exists among a raging river that demands your attention. While waiting for the train I looked over a...
South of Market, San Francisco, CA, USA
When visiting my hometown of San Francisco I am guaranteed to eat well thanks to my many friends that are self described "foodies".This image captures the pure bliss that can be felt with the first bite of a meal that has been created with love.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign