Collected by Elli Beck
Av. Colonel Teixeira Ponta Negra - Ponta Negra, Manaus - AM, Brazil
If you're ever in Manaus, Brazil be sure to check out the floating docks on the Rio Negro, close to the Mercado Municipal. It's a riot of color and activity, and the fish market is one of the city's main attractions.
Manaus - State of Amazonas, Brazil
One of the most exciting places I've ever visited is the fish market in Manaus, Brazil, the capital of the Amazonas state. The city sits right on the banks of the Amazon River. Since there are very few highways that lead into and out of the city,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free