Collected by Sophie D.
Thomassin 32, rue Aime Bastien, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
GLA Orphanage is an amazing place in Petionville, Haiti (up in the hills from Port-au-Prince), where children are cared for until adoptive parents are matched and united with each other. The Orphanage is always looking for volunteer groups who can...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World