Collected by Amanda
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
m.Mpotsari 6, Οία 847 02, Greece
For one of the best views and best meals in Santorini, try Red Bicycle. Located at the tip of Oia on the northern part of the island, the restaurant is housed in a 19th-century Santorini mansion with a 180-degree view of the famed sunset and the...
Porto Katsiki, Greece
The island of Lefkada is full of beautiful beaches. It's a haven for kite surfers and beach lovers. Porto Katsiki is by far the most breathtaking beach we saw on the island. The dramatic cliffs and incredible hues of bright turquoise water make it...
Apollonos 40, Vouliagmeni 166 71, Greece
Treat yourself to a luxury day under the Greek sun at Astir Beach. Like a kid, I get antsy lounging on the beach all day but here they have every form of entertainment for the whole family. With sand sports, jet-skis, cocktails, snacks, bungalows,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village