Collected by Hakuna Matata
84017 Positano, Province of Salerno, Italy
A friend and I were walking down the road, lugging our suitcases and looking for our hotel when I glanced up and saw this view. It was one of those moments when I realized how insanely beautiful the Amalfi Coast is, especially in peak summer. The...
Via Tagliata, 32B, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Situated high up in the hills of Montepertuso and overlooking the magical town of Positano, each and every part of the family-owned, Trattoria La Tagliata, is truly local – from the organic vegetables grown in their own gardens, free-range meat...
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 141, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
After discovering a scene from one of my favorite movies "Under the Tuscan Sun" had been filmed on a balcony at Hotel California Positano (the particular room is now named after the film), and being that I’m from California, I felt I was meant to...
80061 Marina di Puolo NA, Italy
My husband, our two daughters, and I rented a small boat with captain for the day to motor from Sorrento to Amalfi and back. We stopped in Amalfi for about an hour to do a bit of shopping including for ingredients for a picnic lunch. We got back...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna