Amalfi coast & Rome
Collected by Ronit Segal
Via Tagliata, 32B, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Situated high up in the hills of Montepertuso and overlooking the magical town of Positano, each and every part of the family-owned, Trattoria La Tagliata, is truly local – from the organic vegetables grown in their own gardens, free-range meat...
Traversa Punta Capo, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
About 2 km outside of the town center of Sorrento, Italy is a natural pool set behind the bluffs that characterize the Amalfi coast. You can only reach it on foot (or Vespa) by turning right off of Via Capo at the sign on a red building that...
Corso Italia, 185, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Piazza Tasso is the hub, the main square, in Sorrento. Grab drinks, dinner, shop, or just wander the streets. This is where you can see the city come to life. Locals zipping through the streets on scooters. Couples in love taking a ride in horse...
Via Roma, 64, 84010 Ravello SA, Italy
In the pouring rain in Ravello, we saw this sign, laughed, and ducked into the storefront. Little did we know what damage we would do in 30 minutes. We tried Nero d'Avolos from Sicily, big Barolos, various vintages from the Antinoris, and what was...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania