Collected by Carrie Joy Osborne
Via Duca Mansone I, 40, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
The best thing you can do a rainy afternoon in Amalfi is visit Andrea Pansa and try their delicious pastries. The place is beautiful, comfortable and charming. Their sweet recipes are delightful, the white china coffee services are lovely and the...
84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
In its ten miles from Positano to Amalfi, the celebrated corniche road known as the Amalfi Coast Drive clings to rugged cliffsides, weaving torturously in and out and up and down gorges, through lemon groves and olives, past whitewashed villages...
Via Mauro Comite, 9, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Built into rocky green cliffs that tumble down to the sea, the Hotel Santa Caterina is the embodiment of Amalfi Coast dreams. Bright bougainvillea blooms adorn corners of the 19th-century mansion, while lush terraced gardens teem with citrus...
Via G. Marconi, 358, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Positano's unreal scenery and excellent limoncello reduce everywhere else to a distant, less attractive memory. Arguably one of the best views in town can be found at Hostel Brikette, Positano's only youth hostel, but book a private room if you're...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now