Collected by Wendy Lauria
Via Tagliata, 32B, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Situated high up in the hills of Montepertuso and overlooking the magical town of Positano, each and every part of the family-owned, Trattoria La Tagliata, is truly local – from the organic vegetables grown in their own gardens, free-range meat...
84017 Positano, Province of Salerno, Italy
A friend and I were walking down the road, lugging our suitcases and looking for our hotel when I glanced up and saw this view. It was one of those moments when I realized how insanely beautiful the Amalfi Coast is, especially in peak summer. The...
Via Marina Piccola, 118, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
When going to Italy there are so many beautiful and breathtaking things that have such historical relevance and striking beauty. Venezia, Firenze, and Roma all have very powerful histories from the rule of Venetians to the birth of the Renaissance...
80045 Pompeii, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
One of the most erie things I have ever come across in my travels were the human casts from the remains of the Pompeii citizens. Looking at them one can only image the terror and complete helplessness they endured during the last minutes of their...
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 141, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
After discovering a scene from one of my favorite movies "Under the Tuscan Sun" had been filmed on a balcony at Hotel California Positano (the particular room is now named after the film), and being that I’m from California, I felt I was meant to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico