Collected by Sigrid Thanner
Borgo Marinari, 10/11, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
There can be few more pleasurable spots in Naples to enjoy a lazy lunch on a sunny day than on the Bersagliera’s elegant terrace overlooking the marina and the Castel dell’Ovo. Mussel and clam soup is a specialty, or you could try the house...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December