Collected by Nathalie Phlips
27 Rue des Tonneliers, 67000 Strasbourg, France
I am a die-hard cheese fanatic, so when I heard Strasbourg, France had an entire restaurant dedicated to my favourite dairy product, I had to visit. La Cloche a Fromage, refers to the glass dome the French place over their cheese boards, and this...
14 Place du Marché-aux-Cochons-de-Lait, 67000 Strasbourg, France
When the weather turns chilly, Alsatians turn to Baeckeoffe. The traditional casserole of meat, root vegetables and wine--slow-cooked in a lidded ceramic dish also called a Baeckeoffe--warms tables and tummies across the region. Baeckeoffe is made...
4 Rue de la Herse, 68000 Colmar, France
An incredible French restaurant called Les Bateliers lies over the water just near the Rue Turenne Bridge in Colmar, France, providing a one of a kind view of the colorful historical architecture. If you had to choose one place to eat in Colmar,...
6 Place de la Sinne, 68150 Ribeauville, France
Ribeauvillé is a picturesque wine town in the Alsace region of France, filled with small half-timbered buildings, friendly shop keepers, delicious French bread, and Alsatian wines, all under the background of the beautiful Vosges Mountains. I...
68150 Ribeauvillé, France
On a lovely weekend trip to Ribeauvillé, France, my fiancé and I took a sweaty hike up to the castles that overlook the town. First, we packed a picnic of baguette, bison sausage, cheese, and, of course, wine. Then we made our way through the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos