Collected by Doria
27 Rue des Tonneliers, 67000 Strasbourg, France
I am a die-hard cheese fanatic, so when I heard Strasbourg, France had an entire restaurant dedicated to my favourite dairy product, I had to visit. La Cloche a Fromage, refers to the glass dome the French place over their cheese boards, and this...
1 Rue du Miroir, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Strasbourg is a picture perfect town in a region that borders Germany known as Alsace, and ever since the European Parliament has moved its headquarters there, it’s become a bustling town that attracts thousands of tourists who come to get a...
14 Place du Marché-aux-Cochons-de-Lait, 67000 Strasbourg, France
When the weather turns chilly, Alsatians turn to Baeckeoffe. The traditional casserole of meat, root vegetables and wine--slow-cooked in a lidded ceramic dish also called a Baeckeoffe--warms tables and tummies across the region. Baeckeoffe is made...
1 Place du Général Eisenhower, 67000 Strasbourg, France
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico