Collected by Doria
27 Rue des Tonneliers, 67000 Strasbourg, France
I am a die-hard cheese fanatic, so when I heard Strasbourg, France had an entire restaurant dedicated to my favourite dairy product, I had to visit. La Cloche a Fromage, refers to the glass dome the French place over their cheese boards, and this...
1 Rue du Miroir, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Strasbourg is a picture perfect town in a region that borders Germany known as Alsace, and ever since the European Parliament has moved its headquarters there, it’s become a bustling town that attracts thousands of tourists who come to get a...
14 Place du Marché-aux-Cochons-de-Lait, 67000 Strasbourg, France
When the weather turns chilly, Alsatians turn to Baeckeoffe. The traditional casserole of meat, root vegetables and wine--slow-cooked in a lidded ceramic dish also called a Baeckeoffe--warms tables and tummies across the region. Baeckeoffe is made...
1 Place du Général Eisenhower, 67000 Strasbourg, France
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village