Collected by Michael Green
Rue de Médran 70, 1936 Bagnes, Switzerland
Switzerland’s first W Hotel, in the village of Verbier, is a refreshing addition to the country’s luxury accommodations. Glass fireplaces make the rooms a modern retreat, and Spanish chef Sergi Arola collaborates with local farmers to create...
Rue du Ctre sportif 24, 1936 Bagnes, Switzerland
At the low-key lodge Cordée des Alpes, a Verbier newcomer, rooms have Alpine views of the surrounding ski area, Les Quatre Vallées, as does the Moorish-themed spa’s indoor pool. From $496. hotelcordee.com. This appeared in the January/February...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local