Along Belize's Southeast Coast
Belize's Placencia Peninsula continues to see an increase in tourism as travelers fall in love with its laid-back charm, white sand beaches, and easy access to diving, snorkeling, and jungle tours. And, the nearby villages of Dangriga and Hopkins offer visitors an inside look at traditional Garifuna culture in Belize.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip