Collected by Meg Nesterov, AFAR Local Expert
Niue's large coral reef makes it tough to find the long stretches of sandy beaches you typically picture on tropical islands—but it makes for terrific diving and snorkeling opportunities. The water is crystal clear with a visibility of 30 to 100...
Each of Niue's sea tracks—trails that connect scenic and serene natural spots around the island—offers its own charms to discover with a picnic, a camera and a snorkel. The Talava Arches are among the most spectacular landmarks, and the maze of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now