Collected by Meg Nesterov, AFAR Local Expert
Niue's large coral reef makes it tough to find the long stretches of sandy beaches you typically picture on tropical islands—but it makes for terrific diving and snorkeling opportunities. The water is crystal clear with a visibility of 30 to 100...
Each of Niue's sea tracks—trails that connect scenic and serene natural spots around the island—offers its own charms to discover with a picnic, a camera and a snorkel. The Talava Arches are among the most spectacular landmarks, and the maze of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security