Collected by Meg Nesterov , AFAR Local Expert
Niue's large coral reef makes it tough to find the long stretches of sandy beaches you typically picture on tropical islands—but it makes for terrific diving and snorkeling opportunities. The water is crystal clear with a visibility of 30 to 100...
Each of Niue's sea tracks—trails that connect scenic and serene natural spots around the island—offers its own charms to discover with a picnic, a camera and a snorkel. The Talava Arches are among the most spectacular landmarks, and the maze of...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country
- 5 Travel News Choo-Choo Choose This Last-Minute Amtrak Sale for a Valentine’s Day Gift