Collected by Meg Alcazar , AFAR Local Expert
Niue's large coral reef makes it tough to find the long stretches of sandy beaches you typically picture on tropical islands—but it makes for terrific diving and snorkeling opportunities. The water is crystal clear with a visibility of 30 to 100...
Each of Niue's sea tracks—trails that connect scenic and serene natural spots around the island—offers its own charms to discover with a picnic, a camera and a snorkel. The Talava Arches are among the most spectacular landmarks, and the maze of...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum