Collected by Miguel Antunes
Av. Tomas Cabreira Praia da Rocha, 8500-802 Portimão, Portugal
This is the first time in my life that I was on vacation and I didn’t want to leave the hotel. Everything was so beautiful, calm and inviting that whatever was outside its doors simply didn’t matter. Placed in one of the most popular tourist...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December