Collected by Zac McCloskey
Av. Presidente Affonso Camargo, 330 - Jardim Botânico, Curitiba - PR, 80060-090, Brazil
Taking the train from the Curitiba, westward to the costal city of Morrontès is a must do experience if you find yourself in Brazil. Well worth the trip south from Sào Paulo or Rio De Janeiro. Curitiba, the capital of Paranà, has all the charm of...
Kabin Buri District, Prachin Buri, Thailand
The train was probably the best decision I have made as a form of transportation in Thailand. We woke up early to catch the 5:55am train at Hua Lamphong Railway Station in Bangkok to Aranyaprathet. Then it was only a ten minute tuk tuk ride to the...
Lisbon is really a walking city. You stroll down broad avenues and past upscale stores, markets, and restaurants. But like any European capital city you may want to cover more ground a little more quickly at times. There are lots of choices: the...
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires is a city that brings together the finest elements of your imagination, and puts them in one perfect place for your real life enjoyment. Sadly, one of those perfect elements will soon come to an end. Dating all the way back to 1913,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna