Collected by Zac McCloskey
Av. Presidente Affonso Camargo, 330 - Jardim Botânico, Curitiba - PR, 80060-090, Brazil
Taking the train from the Curitiba, westward to the costal city of Morrontès is a must do experience if you find yourself in Brazil. Well worth the trip south from Sào Paulo or Rio De Janeiro. Curitiba, the capital of Paranà, has all the charm of...
Kabin Buri District, Prachin Buri, Thailand
The train was probably the best decision I have made as a form of transportation in Thailand. We woke up early to catch the 5:55am train at Hua Lamphong Railway Station in Bangkok to Aranyaprathet. Then it was only a ten minute tuk tuk ride to the...
Lisbon is really a walking city. You stroll down broad avenues and past upscale stores, markets, and restaurants. But like any European capital city you may want to cover more ground a little more quickly at times. There are lots of choices: the...
San Nicolás, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Young Argentine chefs trained in Europe’s top kitchens are returning home to reinvent their national cuisine. Dante Liporace, the el Bulli– trained chef of Tarquino is one of the leaders of the movement, known as La Nueva Cocina Argentina. His...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022