Collected by Alison Chino
Alison Chino′s Wishlist
Union St, Aberdeen AB10, UK
In my year of living in Scotland, Scots had always told me to not go to Aberdeen. "There's nothing there. It's ugly. It's boring. It's dead depressing", they would say. But in my current trip to Scotland, I would have to say I really enjoy the...
49-53 Queen's Rd, Aberdeen AB15 4YP, UK
I stayed at the Malmaison in Aberdeen, Scotland this past week - The accomodations are absolutely first class, great rooms, badrooms and beds. But the best of all was its food. Please try the Mussel Soup and the Salmon Salad. I have never tasted...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village