Collected by Alison Buck
Alison Buck′s Wishlist
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
There are traveling family circuses all around Mexico. I was in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico in April 2012, and I saw a pink Big Top set up on the outskirts of town. I strolled over in the middle of the afternoon, wandered around, and was...
Insurgentes Insurgentes #25, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The House and Garden Tour is a must do. It is sponsored by the Biblioteca Pública which takes you into the city’s most intriguing contemporary and colonial homes every Sunday at 11:30am departing from the library at Insurgentes 25.
3100 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702, USA
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with a tour of San Francisco’s TCHO New American Chocolate at Pier 17 along the Embarcadero. Knowledgeable chocolate experts will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about TCHO, from chocolate’s history to...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Even in as city known as the concrete jungle, Manhattan offers a surprising number of opportunities to find a little peace and quiet and New Yorkers are masters at creating their own oases. Position yourself correctly, pop in your headphones and...
188 Ludlow St, New York, NY 10002, USA
'They' say Rome has the best gelato in Italy. Since I haven't been to every town in Italy, I can't confirm that. Neither, though, can I deny it because when I tasted the gelato at Gelateria del Teatro while in Roma I definitely experienced...
408 Broome St, New York, NY 10013, USA
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map