Collected by Alison king
SP94, 07021 Arzachena OT, Italy
There are few places that blend dramatic scenery, old-world history, and stellar food culture as beautifully as Sardinia. In early summer, wildflowers color the island, cherries are at their juiciest, and many regions are surprisingly tourist...
Val Des Pitons Forbidden Beach La Baie de Silence, St Lucia
For a taste of Miami by way of St. Lucia, look no further than Sugar Beach. Set on a white-sand crescent between the Piton mountains—within a 100-acre former sugar plantation studded with shady palm trees—the resort’s...
Las Salinas, Nicaragua
Perched high above a breathtaking rock masterpiece in the town of Las Salinas sits Magnific Rock Hotel, an inviting wooden lodge with the best sunset view on the Pacific coast. Surfers flock here for the legendary Popoyo break, but also for...
Kilauea, HI 96754, USA
We found Anahata Sanctuary by chance while looking for an affordable bed on Kauai's North Shore. With its screened in accommodations surrounded by tropical flowers and fruit, it was perfect for my partner and I who were looking for something close...
39171 Tassajara Rd, Carmel Valley, CA 93924, USA
In 1967, Tassajara (already a storied hot springs resort) became the first Zen monastery outside Japan. Run by the San Francisco Zen Center, the monastery is open to the public from May through September and closed the rest of the year for...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes