Collected by Jennifer Sloan
Praia de Porto Mós, Portugal
While staying at the Romantik Hotel Vivenda Miranda overlooking the beach of Praia do Mos in Lagos, I gazed at this stunning beach many times. I don't know how many photos I took of it. This is a long beach with golden sand, sparkling waters, and...
Praia da Luz, 8600-156 Praia da Luz, Portugal
Praia da Luz is about a 10 minute drive from Lagos. After ancient historic times passed, it was a little fishing village. In the 15th & 16th centuries, there was a large sardine fishing industry in the area of Praia da Luz beach. As I walked along...
Estr. da Ponta da Piedade, 8600-593 Lagos - Algarve, Portugal
There are several Kayak trips available in the Lagos area. One is a three hour trip that can be guided or independent through email@example.com. Another can be booked at the Lagos Marina. On these trips you will explore the stunning grottos...
Farol da Ponta da Piedade, 8600 Lagos, Portugal
In the western Algarve there is a lighthouse located on the corner of the bay of Lagos. This lighthouse is surrounded by unusual natural rocks, caves, sea arches, and grottos. The massive cliffs ( up to 66 ft.) are impressive formations scattered...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles