Collected by Jennifer Sloan
Praia de Porto Mós, Portugal
While staying at the Romantik Hotel Vivenda Miranda overlooking the beach of Praia do Mos in Lagos, I gazed at this stunning beach many times. I don't know how many photos I took of it. This is a long beach with golden sand, sparkling waters, and...
Praia da Luz, 8600-156 Praia da Luz, Portugal
Praia da Luz is about a 10 minute drive from Lagos. After ancient historic times passed, it was a little fishing village. In the 15th & 16th centuries, there was a large sardine fishing industry in the area of Praia da Luz beach. As I walked along...
Estr. da Ponta da Piedade, 8600-593 Lagos - Algarve, Portugal
There are several Kayak trips available in the Lagos area. One is a three hour trip that can be guided or independent through firstname.lastname@example.org. Another can be booked at the Lagos Marina. On these trips you will explore the stunning grottos...
Farol da Ponta da Piedade, 8600 Lagos, Portugal
In the western Algarve there is a lighthouse located on the corner of the bay of Lagos. This lighthouse is surrounded by unusual natural rocks, caves, sea arches, and grottos. The massive cliffs ( up to 66 ft.) are impressive formations scattered...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun