Collected by Isabel E Paul Malonson
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 40, 8800 Santa Luzia, Portugal
Marisqueira Capelo in Santa Luzia is one of my favorite spots when it comes down to the flavours of the Algarve. It's unpretentious, reasonably priced, freshly cooked fish ! Absolutely amazing
Quinta dos Perfumes, Caixa Postal 545 S Conceição e Cabanas de Tavira, 8800-058 Tavira, Portugal
As it is a Farm Hotel, I love that you have a chance to take part in the farm’s daily activities and live the simple down to nature life in sunny southern Europe. The best part after all, is that you will have the opportunity to cook and eat what...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now