Collected by Alexander Vicory
Alexander Vicory′s Wishlist
Svartifoss Trail, Iceland
This was a pretty nice hike, the waterfall is about 1.5km from the information center and it's an inclined hike. It took us about 1 h there and less back as you go downhill on the way back. It was really worth the trouble to see this amazing...
398 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022, USA
Exposed brick, bright windows, fresh flowers and cushy seating set the scene for this French bistro– cozy, classy and fragrant. The food is fresh and French, so it is inherently delicious. Everything is prepared from scratch, using seasonal...
636 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
On Lexington Ave, right on the corner of 54th street, rest the original Clarke's Standard, with freshly ground beef from a local butcher, tall stainless glass, offering an open view of the streets, white stools and waxed wooden tables, a secret...
204 E 43rd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
If you can't go Japan for traditional sushi, New York has the answer: Sushi Yasuda. It is the best sushi place in the East Coast, in my opinion, because it's the closest kind to the traditional sushi that you'll find in Japan. It's popular, so if...
129 E 45th St, New York, NY 10017, USA
I have never been to Taipei. But after tasting a fresh grapefruit and green tea from CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice, I was ready to pack my bags and move. This juice company, based in Taiwan, is dedicated to serving the highest quality ingredients to its...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019