Collected by Alexa Muraida
Alexa Muraida′s Wishlist
Calle Duarte, Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
Neptunos is a well know spot near Santo Domingo. It is mostly for locals since it is not in a touristic area like Punta Cana or La Romana. It is about 45 mins away from the capital near a town called Boca Chica. We arrived at the restaurant around...
Guayacanes, Dominican Republic
Founded in 1930 by Julian Barceló in Santo Domingo, Ron Barceló has grown to become one of the top three rums in the Dominican Republic. One of the “three B’s” as their called: Barcelo, Brugal, and Bermudez. The tour here doesn't get much into the...
Saona Island, 23000, Dominican Republic
My husband and I got married in the Dominican Republic with 30 of our closest friends and family in tow. After four days of all-inclusive resort captivity, we booked a day trip to Isla Saona. The island is a part of East National Park and is a...
6317 Bee Cave Rd #380, Austin, TX 78746, USA
When a great wine selection, tasty pizza and a wonderful deck beckon you, escape to the hills of Westlake and visit The Grove. From an impressive wine list, including at least 10 Wine Flights to choose from (offering 3 and 6 ounce pours) to a...
Mile8 Pine Ridge Rd., 00000, Belize
Anywhere whose address is "Mile 8" of a pot-holed dirt road is my type of place (even when your busted rental car shocks are creaking and only one headlight is working because the battery has bounced out of place). Arriving at Mountain Equestrian...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December