Collected by Alex Wu
Alex Wu′s Wishlist
1 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
If you're a fan of street art, you've come to the right place. I'm not sure if it's officially legal, but this tunnel and many of the surrounding walls are ignored by police and the graffiti task force. It's the biggest and longest running...
Cầu Thê Húc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
The Huc bridge of Hoan Kiem Lake is located in the center of Hanoi. My travel buddy Jen and I had been traveling for several weeks in Vietnam and were getting ready to leave for the airport to head back to the States. We had grabbed a bite to eat...
หมู่ 9 Tambon Damnoen Saduak, Amphoe Damnoen Saduak, Chang Wat Ratchaburi 70130, Thailand
Even though I have been to Bangkok close to a dozen times, I never tire of the Floating market in Damnoen Saduak. Yes it is touristy but it is also a photographer's dream location- color, shapes, food, people, handicrafts. It has it all! Make sure...
Arashiyama Genrokuzancho, Ukyō-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 616-0007, Japan
In western Kyoto, there is a very large forest of bamboo. As you can see in the photo, the shoots grow very tall, making those who stroll by look quite small. I'm sure there are times when this road is crowded, but when we were there, people were...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles