Collected by AFAR Traveler
Alex M′s Wishlist
Maho Beach, Sint Maarten
Located on Maho Bay, Maho Beach is known for its proximity to the Princess Juliana International Airport, with airplanes flying low over the beach. In fact, don't be surprised if you get sand-blasted, although having a plane land that close to you...
4151 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond, BC V6X 4J7, Canada
More than 160 stores pack this Asian mall, which is anchored by a Daiso (a ubiquitous Japanese dollar store). Shoppers can stock up on trendy Korean skin-care products at Aritaum, Tony Moly, and Nature Republic, or browse everything from herbal...
301 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2T6, Canada
Since it was built back in 1976, the CN Tower has topped the must-visit list of most Toronto tourists. Until recently, a visit was pretty standard; hop in elevator, shoot up to the observation deck, and ogle the city from a hawk’s...
Main St, Mackinac Island, MI 49757, USA
When I lived in Michigan as a child, we went to Mackinac Island a few times. I mostly remembered horses and fudge from those trips. This year I took my son and husband, met up with a high school friend and her family who live in the U.P., and...
100 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C6, Canada
The name pretty much says it all. The unique aspect of this museum, which somewhat sets it apart, is the incredibly unique architectural design of the building itself. Boasting a flood of natural light, the effect upon entering is quite dramatic....
1 Fullerton Square, Singapore 049178
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys