Collected by Alex Boisvert
Alex Boisvert′s Wishlist
Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Cabarete is one of those unique travel destinations that's extremely active during the day maintaining its title of "Action Sports Capital of the Caribbean", but somehow still manages to keep the party going beyond the wee hours and into the...
Val des Pitons, St Lucia
This was our late afternoon view as the sun began its descent to the horizon in St. Lucia. Happily situated on Sugar Beach, sipping cocktail number who-knows-what, and enjoying the Caribbean breeze, we were basking in the amenities of the Hilton...
Lake Pukaki, Canterbury 7999, New Zealand
A magical alpine lake on the South Island is Lake Pukaki, crystal blue and turquoise. Oftentimes in the morning it's so still it reflects a perfect mirror of the clouds. One of many glacial lakes in the area, the best view is from the southside,...
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
With its domed greenhouses of epic proportions dotted across some 100 hectares (250 acres), the sustainable Gardens by the Bay are educational and fun. The Cloud Forest is a misty, 42-meter-high (138-foot-high) “mountain” that...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now