Collected by Isabel E Paul Malonson
Monsaraz, 7200, Portugal
On the eastern edge of Portugal in the Alentejo region sits the mountaintop village of Monsaraz. The village is cute and whitewash-pristine with a handful of shops, restaurants and a small medieval castle, but the main attraction are the views....
Praça 1º de Maio 4, 7000-650 Évora, Portugal
Just around the corner from the front of St. Francis church is the unassuming entrance to Capela dos Ossos, aka the Chapel of Bones. The temperature dips slightly as you walk down the stone hallway and a smell similar to rain on dry earth welcomes...
Evora is a World Heritage town south of Lisbon in the area of the country called Alentejo. It takes approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to get there and if you go in the summer you will be sure to experience high temperatures. The food in Alentejo is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys