Collected by Isabel E Paul Malonson
Monsaraz, 7200, Portugal
On the eastern edge of Portugal in the Alentejo region sits the mountaintop village of Monsaraz. The village is cute and whitewash-pristine with a handful of shops, restaurants and a small medieval castle, but the main attraction are the views....
Praça 1º de Maio 4, 7000-650 Évora, Portugal
Just around the corner from the front of St. Francis church is the unassuming entrance to Capela dos Ossos, aka the Chapel of Bones. The temperature dips slightly as you walk down the stone hallway and a smell similar to rain on dry earth welcomes...
Evora is a World Heritage town south of Lisbon in the area of the country called Alentejo. It takes approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to get there and if you go in the summer you will be sure to experience high temperatures. The food in Alentejo is...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign