Collected by Aimee Aneiro
7570-789 Carvalhal, Portugal
Ilha do Arroz is essentially a wooden beach shack nestled in the dunes on the Comporta coastline... but not just any beach shack, this place has a 5 star menu, delicious cocktails and a wonderfully laid back vibe. A caipirinha on the deck is the...
Vila Nova de Milfontes, 7645 Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal
Vila Nova de Milfontes is a beautiful seaside village on the southwest coast of Portugal, with sunny outlooks, brightly colored buildings, a charming seafront and delicious ice cream. Our friendly B&B owner suggested we visit the town beach, and...
As we arrived in Arraiolos, in the Alentejo area of Portugal, we saw the 14th century castle and the 16th century church resting majestically up on the hill overlooking the town. Arraiolos is known worldwide for its gorgeous woolen carpets which...
Alcarcova de Baixo 23, 7000-841 Évora, Portugal
We were trying to escape a rare late afternoon rain shower when, by sheer luck, we stumbled upon Piparoza. This cozy restaurant is an absolute gem. We feasted on small plates of tender and zesty octopus salad, melt-in-your-mouth delicious codfish...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May