Collected by Stephanie Caraway
200 N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
Like most top tourist destinations, Old Town has a commercial veneer, but beneath this layer of tchotchkes lies a roadmap through Albuquerque's history. The plaza has been the town's focal point since its 1706 founding. San Felipe de Neri Church...
100 Bien Mur Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
Bien Mur Indian Market Center in Sandia Pueblo is an excellent spot to buy a wide range of turquoise jewelry (from Hopi, Navajo, Santo Domingo, and Zuni tribes), handmade Native American rugs, Pendleton blankets, and sand paintings. Not to worry,...
3500 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, USA
Although travelers won't want to become a member of the 14,000-strong co-op, La Montañita is a great store to purchase local, organic prepared food and ingredients. The store is a go-to spot for purchasing New Mexico food items, from handcrafted...
1114 7th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA
The Harwood is a multi-tiered art destination. Artists rent studios here, and their creations—and those of outside exhibitors, too—are displayed in the galleries. The center also presents a full schedule of classes, including those for adults, in...
4201 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, USA
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022