Collected by Michelle Kauntz
308 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0A8, Canada
Definitely the coolest restaurant on the block, Model Milk, housed in a former dairy building, does eclectic fine dining in a rustic-hip setting (think exposed brick, and uncovered light bulbs dangling from salvaged wood). There’s nothing stuffy...
340 13 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0W9, Canada
This little sister of the award-winning River Café stands on its own two feet. The same philosophies abound, however (local ingredients, herbs and greens from the restaurant’s garden, slowly roasted meat, and lots of vegetarian options), and, like...
736 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0B7, Canada
If you’re in the mood for a burger, shake and/or fries, head to Clive. Somewhere between fancy and fast food, the Clive burger is the perfect mix—it’s simple and delicious. A little bit spicy, and a little bit creamy, the secret sauce helps make...
718 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0B7, Canada
Nominated for the Best New Restaurant Canada award in EnRoute Magazine, this exciting eatery hit the radar when its former chef competed on Top Chef Canada. He then relocated to British Columbia, leaving his sous chef in charge of both the market...
1900 Heritage Dr SW, Calgary, AB T2V 1R1, Canada
Selkirk Grille's executive chef Jan Hansen is a fantastic guide when it comes to tasting Calgary. His menu features fare made from locally sourced ingredients, and his Canadian plates have received rave reviews. Order the prosciutto-wrapped elk...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now