Collected by Rachel George
I spent 4 days with my two aunts and cousin in Himare, Albania. This is one of the points on what is often called "The Albanian Riviera". It is a true wonder of the world, I think. All the beaches are less than a 20 minute drive so it's very easy...
Krujë District, Albania
As old markets go, this is now one of my favorites. Its completely contained along one short stretch of a cobblestone, pedestrian-only walkway. Wooden storefronts all have shade casting awnings that make it very comfortable to meander even on a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna