Alaska's Best Bets with Kids
Collected by Rainer Jenss , Family Travel Correspondent
Inside Passage, Alaska, USA
Statistics show that over 60% of all visitors to Alaska arrive by ship. Although we’ve taken cruises in the past, the idea of seeing “The Last Frontier” from a large cruise ship didn’t hold much appeal. Our priority was to experience the region’s...
1000 Raptor Way, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
Coming from the New York City area, we don’t see too many bald eagles where we live, especially in the wild. A visit to Alaska, I was assured, would afford us plenty of opportunity to do so. To give us a head start, we made our way to the Alaska...
4639 Sawmill Creek Rd, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
One of the primary reasons we chose to travel to Alaska was the strong likelihood of spotting wildlife. We’ve experienced the excitement of going on safari and are all certified scuba divers, so I can unequivocally say that for our family, nothing...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico