Alaska? I'll Ask Her.
Collected by Angie Orth
On the first Saturday in March, the mood in Anchorage, Alaska, is best expressed by a pack of huskies. More than 60 dogsled teams, each composed of 12 to 16 agile canines, assemble along Fourth Avenue for the ceremonial start of the Iditarod Trail...
Homer Spit, Homer, AK 99603, USA
Viewed from the Spit in Homer, the midwinter sun reflects off the surface of Grewingk Glacier in the Chugach Mountains at the southern tip of Alaska's Kenai Peninsula. In summer, anglers inundate this "cosmic hamlet by the sea," but in winter,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico