Collected by Tricia Krohn
Mile 238.7 Parks Highway, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
The Denali Highway connects George Parks Highway and the Richardson Highway. It is a gravel road that is only open during the summer. People are allowed to camp anywhere along road where they can find room. The views are stunning.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village