Collected by Tricia Krohn
Mile 238.7 Parks Highway, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
The Denali Highway connects George Parks Highway and the Richardson Highway. It is a gravel road that is only open during the summer. People are allowed to camp anywhere along road where they can find room. The views are stunning.
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights