Collected by Greta Franklin de Matos
Denali, Alaska, USA
of our trip to Alaska, this is probably the highlight, a chance of very few, apparently 15% of the people who head out to see this majestic mountain get a chance to see it as we have. being there and seeing this beautiful mountain in all of its...
14865 Sterling Hwy, Cooper Landing, AK 99572, USA
Alaska is a beautiful state. It seemed no matter where we drove there were gorgeous views of mountains, forest, or waterways, and often wild anaimals. On our way from Anchorage to Homer we stopped at Gwin's Lodge for lunch. I love good sea food...
China Poot Bay, Alaska 99603, USA
When the tide is out and the skies are still bright (just before midnight in June) head out into Kachemak Bay toward China Poot Bay for some midnight mussel digging. Surrounded by sea stars and more mussels than you could eat in a lifetime, it's a...
233 E Bunnell Ave, Homer, AK 99603, USA
I absolutely adore this little bakery!! Tucked along the coast of Homer, AK, this lovely little bakery is full of soul and heartfelt goodness. The food is delicious, the mate lattes are so creamy and the local vibe is sweet. If you cruise through...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico