Collected by AFAR Explorer
Mile Marker 92 Denali Park Road, Denali, AK 99755, USA
A friend from college had worked and lived in Alaska for many years and invited me to come and visit in the fall. Keep in mind, that "fall" in the tundra is mid-August to mid-September (snow will fly by October). I had been to Alaska before and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys