Collected by Jacey Mahaffy
1532 Minor Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Capitol Hill’s Melrose Market is a spacious, sunlit, vintagey-looking indoor market with a variety of artisanal and locally made foods: Rain Shadow Meats, Calf & Kid cheese, the Marigold & Mint flower shop, and Taylor Shellfish. There are also a...
1531 Melrose Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Juneau, AK, USA
I ran out of space to include places to Eat, to Stay and Do in Juneau and surrounding towns! *We flew Alaska Seaplanes based in Juneau. They are wonderful and so are all the pilots. *I wish we had at least a week to spend in Haines. Add this place...
4639 Sawmill Creek Rd, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
One of the primary reasons we chose to travel to Alaska was the strong likelihood of spotting wildlife. We’ve experienced the excitement of going on safari and are all certified scuba divers, so I can unequivocally say that for our family, nothing...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania