Collected by Jacey Mahaffy
1532 Minor Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Capitol Hill’s Melrose Market is a spacious, sunlit, vintagey-looking indoor market with a variety of artisanal and locally made foods: Rain Shadow Meats, Calf & Kid cheese, the Marigold & Mint flower shop, and Taylor Shellfish. There are also a...
1531 Melrose Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Juneau, AK, USA
I ran out of space to include places to Eat, to Stay and Do in Juneau and surrounding towns! *We flew Alaska Seaplanes based in Juneau. They are wonderful and so are all the pilots. *I wish we had at least a week to spend in Haines. Add this place...
4639 Sawmill Creek Rd, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
One of the primary reasons we chose to travel to Alaska was the strong likelihood of spotting wildlife. We’ve experienced the excitement of going on safari and are all certified scuba divers, so I can unequivocally say that for our family, nothing...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Hiking + Cycling Cinque Terre Warns Travelers to Avoid Hiking in Flip-Flops—or Risk Being Fined Up to $2,800
- 5 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa