Collected by Jacey Mahaffy
1532 Minor Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Capitol Hill’s Melrose Market is a spacious, sunlit, vintagey-looking indoor market with a variety of artisanal and locally made foods: Rain Shadow Meats, Calf & Kid cheese, the Marigold & Mint flower shop, and Taylor Shellfish. There are also a...
1531 Melrose Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Juneau, AK, USA
I ran out of space to include places to Eat, to Stay and Do in Juneau and surrounding towns! *We flew Alaska Seaplanes based in Juneau. They are wonderful and so are all the pilots. *I wish we had at least a week to spend in Haines. Add this place...
4639 Sawmill Creek Rd, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
One of the primary reasons we chose to travel to Alaska was the strong likelihood of spotting wildlife. We’ve experienced the excitement of going on safari and are all certified scuba divers, so I can unequivocally say that for our family, nothing...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet