Collected by Dimitri
1000 Arlberg Ave, Girdwood, AK 99587, USA
This 304-room hotel at Alaska’s biggest ski resort partners with Chugach Powder Guides to offer helicopter and snowcat excursions deep in the Chugach backcountry. Snowcat packages from $1,236. (800) 880-3880. This appeared in the November/December...
621 W 6th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
This morning I headed to Kaladi Brothers Coffee. A 20-ounce latte with four shots of espresso? Yes, please! It was amazing and should keep me awake for the next 36 hours. The young ladies working there are all extremely friendly, just like...
On the first Saturday in March, the mood in Anchorage, Alaska, is best expressed by a pack of huskies. More than 60 dogsled teams, each composed of 12 to 16 agile canines, assemble along Fourth Avenue for the ceremonial start of the Iditarod Trail...
Teller is an eskimo village located 70 miles north of Nome, Alaska. The road is open May through September and there is year round air service from Nome. The people living here live a subsistence lifestyle and salmon is a large part of their diet....
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 3 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 4 National Parks How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 5 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes