Collected by Mish Marchio
14865 Sterling Hwy, Cooper Landing, AK 99572, USA
Alaska is a beautiful state. It seemed no matter where we drove there were gorgeous views of mountains, forest, or waterways, and often wild anaimals. On our way from Anchorage to Homer we stopped at Gwin's Lodge for lunch. I love good sea food...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village