Collected by Fay
Utqiagvik, AK 99723, USA
Went on an trip to Alaska in June, 2007. From what I had read, most people who visit Alaska travel aroud the southern shore and venture as far as Denali National Park for some sightseeing. I wanted do do something different, so I flew into...
227 Airport Rd, Nome, AK 99762, USA
Musk Ox have inhabited the frozen arctic north for thousands of years. Their undercoat of hair that keeps them warm throughout the winter and falls out as the temperature rises. This is a prize wool for the natives to spin and knit scarfs, mittens...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked