Collected by Greg Sullivan, AFAR Founder
Icy Strait, Alaska, USA
The numerous fjords and small islands surrounding Alaska’s southeastern “panhandle” teem with sea life, including sea lions, otters, and harbor seals; porpoises, humpback, and gray whales; and orcas (known in these parts by their noms de guerre,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked