Collected by Alana Koontz
Alana Koontz′s Wishlist
2-4 Av. de Lisboa, Macau
I was so impressed with Macau as a city. The beautiful juxtaposition of old and new mixed gorgeously beneath my high rise hotel. I loved walking the streets and watching as the architecture changed subtly from modern Asian inspired to obviously...
662 Gyeongin-ro, Sindorim-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul, South Korea
If you swoon at the sight of sparkly picture frames, leopard-print throw pillows, and other kitschy home décor items, make Francfranc your first stop in Seoul. This Japanese-owned design store is a welcome addition to the sparse collection...
Deoksugung-gil, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Bukchon, the historic neighborhood between Gyeongbok-gung and Changdeok-gung palaces in the heart of Seoul, is the home of buk-chon son mandu, which translates as "handmade dumplings." Even though this is a Seoul chain restaurant, the namesake...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019