Collected by Valerie
300 N Commons St W, Tuscumbia, AL 35674, USA
The life and times of Helen Keller are preserved, as well as dramatised at an annual summer festival, at her birthplace and childhood home, Ivy Green in Tuscumbia, Alabama. Built in 1820 by Keller's grandparents, the home and birthplace cottage...
603 Avalon Ave, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661, USA
It may not look like much, but Florence Alabama Music Enterprises (FAME) is where some of rock music's most iconic artists recorded such memorable hits as "I'll Take You There," "Brown Sugar," "When a Man Loves a Woman," "I Never Loved A Man the...
1292 Mt Mills Rd, Tuscumbia, AL 35674, USA
Whether you want to hit the trails, chow down on Southern-style vittles, or relax over a beer, you can't lose at Seven Springs Lodge and Rattlesnake Saloon. Nestled under a natural stone bluff that once sheltered Native Americans, the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands