Collected by Al Sierras
Al Sierras′s Wishlist
Hong Kong, Kowloon City, Lung Kong Rd, 地下及閣樓
It's always a good idea to put yourself in the hands of a local foodie when you're new in town. That's exactly how I found myself in the outer reaches of Kowloon at a Halal restaurant sampling the 'juicy beef cake,' on my first visit to Hong Kong....
Wan Cham Shan, Hong Kong
I take the MTR to Shau Kei Wan Station, and exit at A3. I’m a little anxious about catching the bus from here, but the station is immediately within view and the #9 bus is not difficult to find. The entrance to Dragon’s Back Trail, a path along...
Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
Manila, like many other large Asian cities is taxing on the nervous system. It can be brutally hot and humid, it is extremely polluted, and the traffic is some of the worst I have ever experienced (I would compare it to that of Bangalore, India)....
Punta Engaño Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, 6015 Cebu, Philippines
The first time I had the pleasure of finding this treasured fruit was in a visit to beautiful island of Cebu in the Philippines. I went to have breakfast at one of the best buffets in the city... the best way to start the discovery of unusual...
699 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA
Every January, Tempe, Arizona, serves as the finish line for the thousands upon thousands of runners participating in the Arizona Rock'n'Roll marathon and half-marathon. And so, the question: "Where to eat after the race?" Mill Avenue is the main...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local