Collected by Stephanie Major
1 S High St, Akron, OH 44308, USA
Akron Art Museum is one of the best parts of Akron. It features absolutely stunning architecture along with beautiful exhibits throughout the museum. This is also a place for events like coffee tastings, weddings, and more. The Akron Art Museum is...
30 N High St, Akron, OH 44308, USA
Looking for the perfect cup of Ethiopian on pour over? Or maybe some single origin espresso to brighten your day? Look no further. Akron Coffee Roasters demonstrates quality roasting of specialty coffee spanning the globe from family owned farms....
57 E Market St, Akron, OH 44308, USA
Eat. Drink. Crave. That's the motto. Crave's take on dishes bring exquisite flavor and explores a wide variety of the palette. Enjoy a lengthy drink menu and food from different parts of the world while you take in the modern aesthetic surrounding...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village