Collected by Stephanie Major
1 S High St, Akron, OH 44308, USA
Akron Art Museum is one of the best parts of Akron. It features absolutely stunning architecture along with beautiful exhibits throughout the museum. This is also a place for events like coffee tastings, weddings, and more. The Akron Art Museum is...
30 N High St, Akron, OH 44308, USA
Looking for the perfect cup of Ethiopian on pour over? Or maybe some single origin espresso to brighten your day? Look no further. Akron Coffee Roasters demonstrates quality roasting of specialty coffee spanning the globe from family owned farms....
57 E Market St, Akron, OH 44308, USA
Eat. Drink. Crave. That's the motto. Crave's take on dishes bring exquisite flavor and explores a wide variety of the palette. Enjoy a lengthy drink menu and food from different parts of the world while you take in the modern aesthetic surrounding...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign