Collected by Jeremy Voris
Akihabara, Taitō, Tokyo 110-0006, Japan
Through a maze of off-street spaces and narrow steps, this is where you can find special nerdy places that offer a variety of electronic gadgets, games and anime figures, among many other things. This is where Japanese pop culture lives and...
１−１ Kanda Hanaokachō, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to 101-0028, Japan
Akihabara (aka Akiba) is Tokyo's anime, manga, and electronics district. One Piece, Sword Art Online, and other popular anime dominate Akiba's giant billboards, while arcades and electronics shops command the neighborhood's streets. One of the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands