Collected by Akash Porwal
Akash Porwal′s Wishlist
210 Main Road, Joe Batt's Arm, NL A0G 2X0, Canada
At night, the Fogo Island Inn glows like a futuristic lighthouse. Perched on 50-foot stilts, it looms above a craggy outcrop on an island off the northeast coast of Newfoundland. Architect Todd Saunders designed the building with sharp angles and...
43A Duke Street St James's, St. James's, London SW1Y 6DD, UK
“I visit Sims Reed Rare Books for its excellent selection of art books. They are true experts at curating interesting and surprising titles. Most recently, I bought a book of photographs by Cy Twombly.” —Edward Barber, cofounder of the design firm...
84 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 4QW, UK
This independent bookshop resembles the libraries of a bibliophile's dreams. The Edwardian exterior is beautiful and befitting of the elegant High Street, but the interior took my breath away: long oak shelves, stained glass, and skylights....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign